Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I’ve Got ’Em on a List

As I think of Katrina, I look to the future. I know a lot of good people who would endeavor to make positive decisions for our country. These friends are not politicians, but there’s another reason why many of them will never hear Hail to the Chief in their honor.

Hobbies that mean you will never ever win the presidency:

  • Collects action heroes
  • Reads sci-fi books as an adult
  • Buys Beanie Babies
  • Believes in television marathons
  • Pre-orders Sliders season 1-3 DVDs on Amazon

On the other hand, hobbies that appear to win you acclaim and support:

  • Alcohol abuse in your youth
  • Inability to do your taxes (I’m guessing…)
  • Tendency not to listen to self speak
  • Difficulty matching noun with verb
  • Buddies who are either warmongers or complete idiots

Help me out, what else am I missing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't do my taxes for shit. I could be in!

Anonymous said...

Never win the presidency: Has a blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that was me.... Dan...